Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Inky Challenge!

I didn't nearly get through all my stamps, only 4 sets. Better than none I'm telling myself! I'm in the middle of working on another card using the Woodgrain Basics Background set right now.

Here I used Baby Button Bits. I used PTI white cardstock and PTI Pretty Pastels patterned paper and a PTI brown button, dark chocolate felt and Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper.




Here is another baby card using Baby Button Bits. I used the bear image, a PTI plum pudding button and cardstock. A sentiment from Bitty Baby Blessings is on the inside.



Here is a birthday card I made my BIL using Up, Up and Away. I used the new Just For You stamps on the bag with the cookies for him. I also used the new Mat Stack 2 Die.


1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Wow! You've been busy! I LOVE how you put the balloon in the center of the die! I will have to try that too!! Cute baby cards & gift bag too!