Thursday, February 16, 2006

Reason to scrapbook.....

I was at home this weekend and my mom showed me a photo....and she asked me if I remembered us taking it....but I didn't remember. This is a prime example of why scrapbooking is so important. If she had scrapbooked the event and this photo maybe I would recall the occasion.

I'm starting to scrapbook more of everyday moments and not just the big ones and special events. Some of those little moments are rare and I want to remember all of them. I took pictures of my nephew Tyler opening new transformers this weekend and some photos of his bedroom with transformers all over the place so I can scrapbook a layout in his book. He is absolutely obsessed with transformers....as is my fiance but that's another story!

So the lesson for today is to scrap scrap scrap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie -
Thanks for the reminder about why scrapbooking is so important. I think I'll scrap tonight!
Pam